How many times have you thought WOW I am lucky, I get to now live the life I want? Be this in business, personal life or family life, or even the opportunity for change that you have been seeking, you are lucky right?
So was it luck or was it something much more?
When this happened did you feel the need to be in the place that day, did you go visit someone just feeling like you should, perhaps not knowing why. Did you make a wrong turn that actually turned into the correct turn? I believe that belief in yourself got you there. You may not have been aware of it, however your heart and your mind knew it and combined they pushed you in the right direction. Synchronicity took over and it all feel together. The doors opened effortless and the opportunity presented itself. Your belief then allowed you to grab hold of it and make something of it.
So how do we get the belief in ourselves so that when it all flows and comes together we don’t miss it out on the opportunity.
- Let your dreams be bigger and more powerful than your fears, if your fear is bigger than the dream, the dream will seem out of reach forever.
- Stop listening to the negative talk of others, while the advice they give can be heartfelt and genuine sometimes its given so you don’t get hurt…. rather ask for their support without advice.
- Have an action plan and be open for it to change, having firm plans is fine but if you are not flexible you may find that the perfect opportunity slipped away because it was not boxed the way you thought it should be.
- Own your worth, we have all heard the saying “fake it till you make it” yet there comes a time when faking it no longer works and you need to OWN IT.
- Know your trigger points, know what allows fear and doubt to creep in and learn how to deal with it quickly so you can move forward.
- Have faith, not just in yourself but faith that you are there for a reason, the people you meet are seeking you out as much as you are seeking them out, opportunities can be symbiotic at times.
- Empower yourself, if need be grab a book read, do further studies, take up a hobby, what ever you ensure that it makes you feel great.
- Be you, no one else is a better you than you.
You need to take action to make opportunity come your way. When it does it times to stop second guessing and just start believing. Taking opportunity when it comes your ways can inspire others to grab opportunities that head their way… a ripple effect of inspiration allowing people to live the life they dream of.